Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The post you have been waiting for!

I found it!! I know, I know, you've been on the edge of your seat waiting, and wait no more, it's here!
The ladies urinal at The Bay Downtown, Winnipeg
There it is folks, the famed photo of the urinal in the ladies room on the second floor of The Bay Downtown, circa 2002. That floor is also pretty freaking fantastic. I kind of regret not ever taking a piddle in it - I guess I just thought it would always be there (although, I bet it is still there, hiding behind the wall....)

Well, I've probably just lost half of my loyal blog followers now that the mystery photo has finally been found, but at least you can leave at peace with the world. Well, when I start a day like this, it can only go downhill from here, might as well go back to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment