Saturday, January 15, 2011

Free!

Well, clearly, as a Winnipegger, resisting something free is not generally within my skill set. Tomorrow is no exception. The Winnipeg Foundation is celebrating their 90th anniversary and as part of that, admission to the Museum of Man and Nature, oh sorry, The Manitoba Museum (*gag) is going to be free all day!

West End Dumplings writes about it far more in depth and eloquently than I do - I mostly like the free aspect ;)

All things Free! being said, I'm also headed to the Kitchen and Bath show later today, I was lucky enough to come across free tickets. Of course, I'm already mid bathroom renovation and unlikely to renovate my kitchen but I'm a little design obsessed so I like to look at all the shiny things. Today it will serve a dual purpose, I will wash my car first and then splurge on the indoor parking at the Convention Centre so that it can hopefully not freeze shut in our balmy -28C temperature.  Ah, 3 weeks until my holiday, I can almost smell the hot sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment